Printech Archive, May, 1999: Re: Use of acetone in reformulated products

Re: Use of acetone in reformulated products

Joann Cortese (CORTESE@sartomer.com)
Tue, 25 May 1999 10:57:25 -0400

In the spirit of Responsible Care®..... the user should evaluate the impacts
in their particular situation. The use of acetone does not automatically
mean hazardous waste is generated, and if it is, the user needs to take
those regulatory implications into consideration. What is needed is
knowledgeable, responsible users, not increased regulatory roles.

© PNEAC