Printech Archive, April, 1999: Re: Chromate in Screen Emulsion

Re: Chromate in Screen Emulsion

Sharma, Aarti (sharma@RTI.ORG)
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 09:09:31 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: jburbage [mailto:jim_burbage@ncsu.edu]
<mailto:[mailto:jim_burbage@ncsu.edu]>
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 1999 12:40 PM
To: p2-tex@listserv.ncsu.edu <mailto:p2-tex@listserv.ncsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Chromate in Screen Emulsion

RECRA Environmental has Phase Separation technology that could apply. Ask
for a Ken Kinecki at (716) 691-2617. This number is in Amherst, NY.
Hope that this helps.
Jim

Jim Burbage
NCSU College of Textiles
EPRI Fiber, Apparel, Carpet, Textile Office
Partners I Bldg., Suite 3100
1017 Main Campus Drive
Raleigh, NC 27606
Phone: (919) 515-6682