Printech Archive, April, 1999: Re: Erroneous msds

Re: Erroneous msds

Henry Boyter Jr. (hboyter@cstone.net)
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 15:13:24 -0400

I would definitely say that I was switching vendors and asking
OSHA and EPA for advise on how to handle. Don't threaten, just
say you are going to ask for advice.

BUT FIRST !!!! Do you know what the VOC is?
Have they given an explaination?
Remember some solvents are not regulated VOCs now,
but may show up as a 24/24A (acetone is an example I believe).
You could have one of the exceptions.

Dr. Henry Boyter, Jr. Ph.D. Chemist

The opinions of Dr. Boyter are provided for informational
purposes only and should not be used as advice. No
warranty or expression of professionalism is implied.