Printech Archive, April, 1999: Re: Erroneous msds

Re: Erroneous msds

Ted Swanek (
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 11:33:00 -0500

If your test results have validity, you have an obligation to contact your
state EPA with your concerns. Let them investigate, that is their job.

If you start "spreading the word," you may open yourself up to costly and
lengthy litigation. Allow the state to take any action.

>>> 04/06/99 09:22am >>>
A threat to report them to state and federal agencies might work. They may
not be able to do anything about the MSDS but it would spark investigations
into their operations.

Also, to spread the info to other customers thus damaging their reputation as
environmentally friendly.

Brigette Martin
Envrionmental Compliance Coordinator
Gulf States Paper Corporation



Disclaimer/Copyright Info
Email the Webmaster