Printech Archive, April, 1999: Re: Baking Soda Particle Blast - Offset Cylinder Cleaning

Re: Baking Soda Particle Blast - Offset Cylinder Cleaning

Humitz, Norman (NHUMITZ@smurfit.com)
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:28:32 -0600

We presently use a baking soda blast system on our flexo anilox rolls. It
works very well and is marketed by Armor Baking Soda.

Norm Humitz