Printech Archive, February, 1999: Water Based Ink Blending Systems

Water Based Ink Blending Systems

Debra Kramer (dkramer@ais.net)
Tue Feb 1999 07:03:36 -0600

This question was posted from the PNEAC web site. I am also forwarding additional responses from myself and Gary Jones.

Deb Kramer

-----Original Message-----
From: K S Gross [SMTP:KSGROSS@prodigy.net]
Sent: Monday, February 22, 1999 9:38 PM
To: tysuye01@caiweb.com
Cc: 'Rick Hartwig'; Gary Jones; Debra Kramer
Subject: Re: Water Based Ink Blending Systems

Many companies sell this type of equipment. I suggest you contact your
current ink supplier. Most of the major ink suppliers either have their own
ink blending systems or have preferred suppliers. In addition, many of the
ink suppliers (both large and small) supply this equipment to their
customers - on a "rent to own" basis, out right purchase or free to their
larger customers.

Karen Gross
Marble Enterprises Inc.