Printech Archive, October, 1998: Re: Cleaning Ink from Screens

Re: Cleaning Ink from Screens

Mike Ukena (mukena@gte.net)
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 19:11:15 -0400

Sorry for my late response...I was out of town with and my laptop was not
cooperating.'

There are several companies that specialize in "friendlier" chemicals for
use in cleaning screens. The following list will give you a good starting
list to recommend.

1. Chemical Consultants
1850 Wild Turkey Circle
Corona, CA 91720
909-735-5511
www.ccidom.com

2. Intercontinental Chemical Company
ICC Chemicals Division
4660 Spring Grove Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45232
800-543-2075

3. Autotype Americas (distributors of CPS Chemicals in the U.S)
2050 Hammond Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60173
800-323-0632

There are more, but these are the larger companies in the screen field that
make "safer" chemicals for all aspects of screen and shop cleaning.

Good luck.

Mike Ukena
mukena@gte.net