Printech Archives, June, 1998: Re: Still usable?

Re: Still usable?

DAVE WINTZ (
DWINTZ@dem.state.in.us)
Mon, 08 Jun 1998 15:05:22 -0500

Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 15:05:22 -0500
From: DAVE WINTZ <DWINTZ@dem.state.in.us>
To: printech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Re: Still usable?

You might try the materials or waste exchanges that a lot of states have now - Indiana has one - let me know if you want the information.

Dave Wintz
Indiana Dept of Env Mgmt

>>> Donna Peterson <DPETERSO@mntap.sph.umn.edu> 06/08/98 01:25PM >>>

A community college in MN has a significant amount of 4 part-4 color blank
carbonless paper which for for use in a duplication machine (which the
school no longer has)

My thought it that this is such outdated technology that it would be hard to
find the process elsewhere that could use this paper.

But...I offered to pose the question here in case I've missed what could be
a good opportunity. (The contact at the college has not been able to
provide more information about the process)
!