Date: Wed, 3 Jun 98 15:35:15 EDT
To: <printech@great-lakes.net>
From: "Frantz-ENV, George" <George.Frantz@state.ma.us>
Subject: Re: MSDS Improvements

Wendy... I'm coming at this from the other side; since MSDSs form the basis
for nearly all environmental permits and compliance decisions, a sub-group of
folks working on EPA's CSI/Print project are attempting to find ways to
broaden MSDS requirements so that manufacturers will be required to provide
real VOC and vapor pressure info, both as sold, and as applied, if different.

I'd be willing to pass along whatever info to our workgroup that you'd care
to provide.

George Frantz MA/OTA 617-727-3260 x631 (fx)617-727-3827