Printech Archives, June, 1998: Re: MSDS Improvements

Re: MSDS Improvements

Vicki Keenan (
spindrvrk@juno.com)
Mon, 01 Jun 1998 16:30:12 EDT

To: printech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Re: MSDS Improvements
From: spindrvrk@juno.com (Vicki Keenan)
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 16:30:12 EDT

Wendy- In addition to the Lovell Safety Management Group (see my earlier
direct e-mail to you), suggest you contact Jim Sinclair at New Jersey
Business & Industry Association: jsinclair@njbia.org or 609/393-7707,
ext. 236. AGC is member of NJBIA and I serve on Jim's Environment
Committee. The organization represents thousands of NJ businesses and
will be a good resource. Jim, incidentally, rivals Gary J. in his
expansive environmental knowledge--a sharp individual and fierce
business protector. If you call, make sure you tell him PIA is AGC's
parent. Jim is presently working with the Governor's Office of Policy &
Planning to address expansion of the community right to know list of
chemicals. Gary has developed info to give to him on behalf of AGC and
GAA.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]