home.gif (1513 bytes) search3.gif (2009 bytes) vendbutton.GIF (1330 bytes) sheets.gif (1248 bytes) listervsbutton.gif (1834 bytes) compicon2.gif (1425 bytes)

Printech Archives, May 1998: Re: Toxic Metals in Sheetfed Inks

Re: Toxic Metals in Sheetfed Inks

Robert Gifford (
gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Fri, 29 May 1998 01:05:02 +0000

Jim,

There is an EPA document giving general RCRA guidelines and information
about the printing industry. It can now be accessed from the PNEAC
website in text or PDF formats

Bob