home.gif (1513 bytes) search3.gif (2009 bytes) vendbutton.GIF (1330 bytes) sheets.gif (1248 bytes) listervsbutton.gif (1834 bytes) compicon2.gif (1425 bytes)

Printech Archives, March 1998: Re: Ozone Question

Re: Ozone Question

Doreen Monteleone (
DMONTELEONE@vax.fta-ffta.org)
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 13:23:58 -0500

Jim,

I honestly don't know for sure the source of the ozone as I got this
question third hand. But, one possiblity is a corona treater used to
energize film so that water based ink can stick.

Doreen

At 11:37 AM 3/19/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Doreen:
>
>Where is the ozone coming from? I have heard about some automatic
>platemaking? (I can't quite recall) equipment generating a little ozone.

1999 PNEAC
Disclaimer/Copyright Info
pneac@istc.illinois.edu