home.gif (1513 bytes) search3.gif (2009 bytes) vendbutton.GIF (1330 bytes) sheets.gif (1248 bytes) listervsbutton.gif (1834 bytes) compicon2.gif (1425 bytes)

Printech Archives, March 1998: Re: ISO 9000 for printing industry

Re: ISO 9000 for printing industry

Vittorio E.Malvezzi (
malvezzi@poboxes.com)
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 19:25:29 +0100

well, we just are on the road, by the help of a consultant specialized in
our industry branch. I know other colleagues already certified.

Wayne Pferdehirt wrote:

> Forwarded from NPPR listserv. Please post replies to
> Printech and I will forward.
> -Wayne
>
> ------- Forwarded Message Follows -------
>
> I have a client in North Idaho that is an offset printer with less
> than 20 employees. They are interested in becoming ISO 9000
> registered. There are no other printing companies in the area that are
> ISO 9000 registered. They would like to speak with some one that is in
> the printing industry that has gone through registration or some one
> that has helped a printer go through registration. If anyone knows any
> one that has gone through registration for the printing industry and
> would be willing to discuss it I would appreciate the contact
> information. Thank you
>
> Ken Niggemyer <niggemye@uidaho.edu>

1999 PNEAC
Disclaimer/Copyright Info