Printech Archive, February, 1998
Re: Tinting

From: Vittorio E.Malvezzi (malvezzi@poboxes.com)
Date: Tue Mar 03 1998 - 13:01:56 CST

Debra Kramer wrote:

> Tinting solutions, as I understand it, are used primarily in business forms printing.

well I use it in business forms manufacturing and other purposes. The main target is to
transform standard white paper in coulored paper without storing great number of
different papers. There are other problems related: i.e. the kind of chemicals involved.
If basic component is water, no problem but you need IR dryers or other hot air system.
If basic is alcohol, you have to consider the safety rules each country put on.
Vittorio

--
vittorio e.malvezzi