Printech Archive, February, 1998
Re: Fixer carryover into wash

From: Jeff Adrian (jeffadrian@johnroberts.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 1998 - 09:09:45 CST

Wayne:

Our WaterMiser units range in price from about $865 to $2,100, that upper
end for the WaterMiser Plus which has the silver recovery cartridge
incorporated in the unit. Our experience has shown out discharge to measure
less than 1 ppm. The units recirculate the water from the wash tank of the
processor to the WaterMiser supply tank and back. The units have two filters
that require periodic replacement when the water is changed out. at our
usage rate, once changeout every 7-8 days.

Hope this is helpful.

Jeff