Printech Archive, February, 1998
Re: Professional Machine Guarding Design Engineers

From: Wayne Pferdehirt (pferdehi@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 06 1998 - 10:07:44 CST

Scott,
I forwarded this inquiry to Steve Isaacson at the NW Wisconsin
Manufacturing Outreach Center, at UW-Stout. (For others: Steve,
during previous employment with a printer in the Minneapolis
area was Chair of the PIM Environmental Committee.)
 I talked to Steve late yesterday and he said he had made a call to
an acquaintance of his who is a safety officer with a printer in the
Minneapolis area, was aware of the situation mentioned, and said he
would call the company with some suggestions re. professional
assistance. Steve's friend preferred not being identified on the
listserv, but Steve said you could call him (715-232-5031) if you
would like further information.

-Wayne