Printech Archive, February, 1998
Re: Printing Initiative in IN

From: Scott Schuler Scottray@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 14:54:56 CST

Hi Beth.

I am officially the Environmental Director for the Printing Industry of
Minnesota (PIM). PIM is the trade association for the Minnesota printing
companies. I assist our members with their environmental, health and safety
(EHS) compliance responsibilities. We also provide in-depth EHS consulting
services (audits, training, quarterly visits, etc.) to any printer nationwide.
Just contact me if you have any other questions.

Scott Schuler
PIM
612-379-6006
scottray@aol.com