Printech Archive, February, 1998
Professional Machine Guarding Design Engineers

From: Scott Schuler Scottray@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 12:29:11 CST

I am posting this message on behalf of a PIM member company who has
experienced two rather serious injuries on a Harris non-heatset web press.
Does anyone have any contacts they can pass along to me of any mechanical
engineers or other expert machine guarding consultants? I would appreciate
any contact you might have on this subject. Thanks!

Scott Schuler