Printech Archives, December 1997: Re: On-site cleaning Shop Towels

Re: On-site cleaning Shop Towels

Jeff Adrian (
jeffadrian@johnroberts.com)
09 Jan 98 08:23:58 +0000

Frank:

When US EPA visits our facility the last week of January to test solvent
retention in soiled shop towels after solvent recivery via centrifuge,
they will also, for the first time, have an opportunity to view Maratek's
Shop Towel On-site Recovery (STOR) system. This has not been possible till
now due to the fact that EPA apparently has no provision for EPA staff to
visit vendors from outside the U.S. Maratek is a Canadian vendor. The STOR
system they will be viewing is the first installed in this country, at the
Minneapolis StarTribune. Hopefully, they will both be impressed and will
be reassured that this type of system can meet the air emissions concerns
of state regulators, like those you have encountered in Texas.

Anyway, it's a start. We'll keep you posted.

Regards,
Jeff Adrian