Printech Archives, August 1997: Re: Chrome paper

Re: Chrome paper

Debra Kramer (
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 11:41:24 -0500


Dave - in what context did you see/hear this used?

The only definition I can find that is similar is a Chromalin: A color
proofing system that is sheets of clear film with the color separation
overlaid with the artwork to be printed.


From: Dave Salman

Can anyone tell me what "chrome paper" is?



Disclaimer/Copyright Info
Email the Webmaster