Printech Archives, August 1997: Re: Plate cleaning solvent for intaglio printing

Re: Plate cleaning solvent for intaglio printing

Robert Gifford (
gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 12:40:47 -0500

This message is being forwarded on behalf of Michelle Carstensen

Dave:
Check out our website for biochemical-based cleaning alternatives. I am
also coming out with a printing industry report that covers
biochemical-based press cleaners, blanket washes, inks and ink
additives. It should be available by the end of the month (no cost).

Michelle Carstensen
Research Associate
Institute for Local Self-Reliance
http://www.ilsr.org