Debra Kramer

From: Duncan C. Fowler[SMTP:dfowler@staff.legis.state.ia.us]

SBO's here are a couple of responses to the request for info on Title V
permits.

And for your information, I will be out of town for the balance of the
week. I will forward stuff to you all when I return. I will be at the
United States Ombudsman Association Conference in Portland.... well
actually UP on Mt. Hood

Dunc