Printech Archives, May, 1997: Re: Flocculated ink solids

Re: Flocculated ink solids

Marvin Fleischman,(
Wed, 21 May 97 15:04:42 EDT

Thanks for the response to my query. It is the flocculated solids that I am
dealing with. The printer has a flocculator at the plant. But your response
does indicate that the solids could go to a cement kiln.



Disclaimer/Copyright Info
Email the Webmaster