Printech Archives, April 1997: Re: Ink Recycling Service Providers

Re: Ink Recycling Service Providers

Napim Npiri (
Napim@napim.org)
Tue, 01 Apr 1997 15:16:55 -0500

There is a new company Environmental Ink Inc. Knoxville Tenn 423 609
8005 Mr Bruce E. Poston President. Their purpose is to take press
return and leftover ink and seperate the item into component parts
and then sell liquid portion and color/resin portiion back to
manufacturers who will make new ink. They want to recycle used ink.
They are a start up company and I do not know if they are up and
running.

Richard Incontro NAPIM