Printech Archives, February, 1998: Re: Plastic Card Printing

Re: Plastic Card Printing

Doreen Monteleone (
DMONTELEONE@vax.fta-ffta.org)
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 09:43:57 -0500

A student called here and wanted to know what process was typically used. No
one here really knew, but we suspected screen as a possibility. SGIA claims
much is done by screen, so I referred the student to them.

What's interesting is that I've talked to a lot of people and no one was
familiar with production of plastic cards. Looking in my wallet, I'd think
that was a big market.

Doreen