Printech Archive
Re: Controlling Vapors Inside Building

From: Deb Kramer (dkramer@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue May 25 1999 - 14:17:25 CDT

- A few questions in order to respond to your questions.
Where are you located? What type of printing are you doing? Offset,
flexographic, gravure, screen?

What areas are being adversely affected? Do you have a pollution control
device of any kind? Do you have a way to install enclosures such as plastic
curtains to control air flow into other areas of the plant?

Debra Kramer

At 02:50 PM 5/25/99 -0400, you wrote:
>This Ask PNEAC question is from:
>We are an inplant printing department and are having trouble with the fumes
spreading to the other parts of the building via the HVAC system. Could you
please give me the names of some air cleaning system vendors that work
directly
with print shops.

>Thank you,
>Graphics Supervisor