Printech Archive
FDA approved inks?

From: Robert Gifford (gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 13:57:23 CDT

Inks and papers are not approved by the FDA for food contact. Instead, there
are performance guidelines for them to be acceptable in this application.
This topic has been discussed on the Printech listserv and is archived at
<http://www.pneac.org/listserv/printech/e-general.html#Ink_Other>.

Thank you for using PNEAC

Bob Gifford