Printech Archive
Polyester Plate Vendors

From: Debra Jacobson (djacobson@istc.illinois.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 07:59:57 CST

To add to the e-mail response Mr. Gifford sent you, may I suggest you visit
the vendor database on the PNEAC web site for a list of polyester printing
plates located at http://PNEAC.org/vendors

Additionally, you may be able to obtain a list of vendors from the printing
trade association such as Printing Industries of America/Grahic
ArtsTechnical Foundation. http://PNEAC.org/contacts