Printech Archive
NovaJet Series Inks

From: Deb Jacobson (djacobson@istc.illinois.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 07:14:31 CST

Dear PNEAC_customer,

I am e-mailing you in reference to the attached e-mail you sent on November
19th, 1999 regarding obtaining ink samples and a price quote. You have
contacted a U.S. Federal Government funded organization dedicated to assisting
printers and assistance providers with environmental protection and safety
regulations and related technical issues in the printing industry. We do not
market any specific product such as inks, plates, film, or related products to
the industry. If you wish to get a price quote I suggest you contact the
company directly. Please go to the list of vendors on the PNEAC web site to
obtain the address/phone of the supplier itself.
http://www.pneac.org/vendors

Thank you for using the PNEAC web site. Won't you please consider completing
our short survey located at http://pneac.org/survey99/survey.htm ?

Best Regards,

Debra Jacobson

At 08:21 AM 11/19/99 -0600, PNEAC Webmaster wrote:

>>Dear Mr,
>> I am in China.Now our company is almost the largest one in
>>NovaJet supplies in China.We have engaged in NovaJet printer and
>>supplies since 1993.So I hope we could have chance to cooperate.Our
>>company could sale 500 gallons per month.Would you please give me the
>>price list of NovaJet Series inks.
>> Would you please sent the Encad ink sample to us to
>>make a test.My address is as follows:

Debra Jacobson (formerly Kramer)
E-mail Address djacobson@istc.illinois.edu (Revised 9/99)
(PNEAC/GPP http://www.pneac.org)