Printech Archive
Re: Toner Powder

From: Robert Gifford (gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 15:26:08 CDT

Mark,
I suggest that you contact some of the vendors and suppliers listed on the PNEAC web site, http://www.pneac.org/vendors/. A company from that list may be able to supply your needs. You can also check with Brother or whoever manufactures the toner cartridge. Some manufacturers have recycling programs in which you can send the empty one back, exchanging it for a refilled one.
Bob Gifford
PNEAC

I would appreciate it if you could help me. I own a small trucking
company in Jackson, WI. and have a bit of mechanical aptitude. Having
said that, I've descovered its rather easy to reload ribbon printer
cartridges with ink for our dot matrix printer and reload our ink jet
fax with ink. I'm now trying to reload the toner cartridge for the two
Brother HL-1040 Laser Printers I have. Rather than buy refilled
cartridges, I'm interested in filling the ones I have my self to save
money. Could you tell me where to get the toner in bulk, say, a one
pound box or something?

Thank you in advance.