Printech Archive
Toner Powder

From: Mark Smith (mksmith@drybulk.com)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 12:06:10 CDT

I would appreciate it if you could help me. I own a small trucking
company in Jackson, WI. and have a bit of mechanical aptitude. Having
said that, I've descovered its rather easy to reload ribbon printer
cartridges with ink for our dot matrix printer and reload our ink jet
fax with ink. I'm now trying to reload the toner cartridge for the two
Brother HL-1040 Laser Printers I have. Rather than buy refilled
cartridges, I'm interested in filling the ones I have my self to save
money. Could you tell me where to get the toner in bulk, say, a one
pound box or something?

Thank you in advance.
Mark K. Smith
Trinity Transfer Corporation