Printech Archive
Re: Safety Decal Printers

From: Deb Jacobson (djacobson@istc.illinois.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 07:16:20 CDT

PNEAC is not a printing company. We are one of the US EPA funded industry
specific compliance assistance centers. You may have heard of us
before. Last year around this time we partnered with the printing trade
associations, FL DEP and local government to provide training to technical
assistance providers throughout state, federal and local government in
Florida and to printers. We held workshops in Dade County.

In terms of finding a company to print these decals - these are typically
screen printed. I suggest you contact Marci Kinter at Screenprinting &
Graphic Imaging Association of America (SGIA) for the names of companies in
your area that do this type of work. You can e-mail her at marcik@sgia.org