Printech Archive
Re: Lighted Switches

From: Deb Jacobson (djacobson@istc.illinois.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 09:35:01 CDT

You have sent your inquiry regarding switches to a U.S. EPA funded printing
industry assistance center. We do not market parts or equipment for the
industry. If you are looking for a particular vendor (Strobbe) you may
find their contact information on the PNEAC vendor list (hot button) at
www.pneac.org Unless they are a featured vendor you will not via the
PNEAC web site. You will have to call them.

Regards,

Debra Jacobson