Printech Archive
Re: Charpak graphic tape

From: gjonesprinting@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 15:18:05 CDT

Graphic Arts Technical Foundation
200 Deer Run Road Sewickley, PA 15143-2600
Dillon Mooney Phone: 412-741-6860 Ext. 611 Fax: 412-749-9891
Orders (Fulfillment Center) 1800-662-3916
www.gatf.org

    Your inquiry regarding Charpak Graphic Tape was forwarded to the
Technical Inquiry Desk. I have no records of a company named 'Charpak', can
you supply any additional information about the manufacture or their
location?

Regards;

Dillon Mooney
GATF Technical Inquiry Desk
gatfmatt@aol.com

>Where can I buy Charpak Graphic Tape - Gold 1/8 "? I use it on my
>watercolor cards. In the past I purchased it at the Artist Shop in
>Rhinebeck, NY. I live in Poughkeepsie, NY. . Can you give me any
>information? Thank you for your attention. JCW

Gary Jones
Graphic Arts Technical Foundation
200 Deer Run Road
Sewickley, PA 15143