Printech Archive
Recycled & Virgin Paper

From: pneac@istc.illinois.edu
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 18:22:11 CDT

Question: I am a third year university student writing a report on Virgin versus Recycled paper.

We are focusing in on the strentgh of the papers. We have carried out the Tensile Strength, Bursting Strength (Mullen), Folding Endurance, Stiffness and Ridigity test on 70 lb paper, Virgin, 20%, and 100% recycled.

We were looking for information on the International/Canadian Recycling Standards as well as Certification Programs.