Printech Archive
Lighted Switches

From: pneac@istc.illinois.edu
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 15:38:17 CDT

Question: Hi,
I am looking for the lighted switches that go in the Collector Board part # 2-68, mfg. Strobbe. I would like to know if you have them and if we could purchase them from you. Or where we could get these switches from if you do not have them for sale. Or could you sample us 3 of them if that is the case. Thank you very much for your time and attention to this matter.