Printech Archive
Re: Gender difference in reaction to screenprinting ink

From: Marcia Kinter (marcik@sgia.org)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 15:04:00 CST

You posed a question to the PNEAC web page regarding screen printing
inks and whether or not differences were posed to men and women. If you
are asking do men and/or women react differently to the inks, the answer
is no. We have found that individuals, regardless of sex, react
differently to different ink systems.

Hope this helps. If not, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Marci Kinter
SGIA International