Printech Archive
Re: Title V permit consultant costs

From: Henry Boyter (hboyter@cstone.net)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 10:55:11 CDT

That was me that posted the comment. I agree that
"requirements" are triggered by potentials, but the original post
mentioned "compliance" which should be based on actuals and
a permit. Now, I believe the original poster meant requirements.

Dr. Henry Boyter, Jr. Ph.D. Chemist

The opinions of Dr. Boyter are provided for informational
purposes only and should not be used as advice. No
warranty or expression of professionalism is implied.