Printech Archive
Foutian solution retention in substrate

From: Jeff Letendre (jletendre@concordlitho.com)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 08:05:42 CST

I am curious if anyone has any information in regards towards the fountain
solution retention in substrate in sheetfed lithographic processes.
Unfortunately we have exceeded the allowable limits for 2-Butoxyethanol
during our air modeling for the state of NH. NH has their own toxics rule
that is tacked on to the title V process. They are using the Potential to
emit theory which is what is putting us over in modeling. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jeff