Printech Archive
Clean Rooms - Auto Glass Screening

From: Deb Jacobson (djacobson@istc.illinois.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 06:53:40 CST

rooms, Marci Kinter from the Screenprinting & Graphic Imaging Association
(SGIA) may have some advice or a resource. An additional resource for auto
trade information is the CCAR Greenlink compliance assistance
center. Their web site is http://www.ccar-greenlink.org . As a last
resort a air filter supply company may be able to provide design &
equipment information. Some HVAC contractors who focus on commercial
applications sell air filters as well as design and install clean room systems.

I have copied Marci on this message so that she is aware of your question.

Best of luck to you,

Deb Jacobson

At 09:17 PM 02/07/2000 -0500, pneac@istc.illinois.edu wrote:

>Question: is their any information about clean
>rooms in the screening trade?
>specificaly ceramic ink use ,in the auto
>glass industry.
>or is their a freindly person in the industry
>who could help me in figuring out the
>necessaries of the task at hand.
>thank you

Debra Jacobson (formerly Kramer)