Printech Archive
Re: Effective compliance assistance tools

From: LaRonda Bowen (LBowen@aqmd.gov)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 16:45:54 CST

Gary: I think one of the best tools is to ensure that the affected
sources are involved in developing the rule or policy that will impact them.
Then fact sheets that make it clear who is impacted, what they are expected
to do and when are important. Our businesses also tell us that the hands-on
applied workshops provided by the trade associations are vital. I'm
forwarding this to others for them to respond directly to you.

Gerry: I believe your feedback would be most valuable to Gary.