Printech Archive
Effective compliance assistance tools

From: gjonesprinting@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 08:42:33 CST

To All:

I have been asked to represent PNEAC at an upcoming conference scheduled for
March 1 and 2 in Atlanta. The Conference will focus on building compliance
assistance partnerships. There will be brainstorming sessions will
recommendations for actions.

With this background, I have been tasked with answering the following
question:

What are the most effective and least effective types of compliance
assistance tools?

The conference organizers want to hear from several perspectives on this
topic including trade associations, compliance assistance centers, and other
government and nongovernment entities.

If you could please respond with your opinion and experiences, I would
appreciate it. I could then present several different perspectives. There is
no real right or wrong answer, so let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Gary Jones
Graphic Arts Technical Foundation
200 Deer Run Road