Printech Archive
Workplace chemical exposure

From: PNEAC Webmaster (pneac@istc.illinois.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 15:12:49 CST

__Forwarded from PNEAC_customer________

I am looking for any information on possible side effects from exposure to
"roller washes" possible chemical contents are as follows....Petroleum
Naptha, Dipropylene Glycol Mthyl Ether, Aliphatic Petroleum Distillate,
Trimethylbenzene, Aromatic Hydrocarbon, and Menthadiene. there was a
spill at the printing company that my husband works at and non-one knew
what to do and what the exact chemicals in the press were. There has
been test preformed by a private company hired by the firm but the
results are not in yet, they had to be sent to another lab. the spill
was a week ago and my husband is still having headches that do not go
away even after taking prescription pain killers.