Printech Archive
Re: Insufficient COD reduction, Is sludge hazardous?

From: Patricia Bastos (patricia@cetsam.senai.br)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 04:01:07 CST

 Thank you very much.
 I'll talk to the other engineers here and we'll discuss all of your
 suggestions.
 Regarding to UV treatment, the salesperson said it would be eficient to
 reamove COD as well as color. We are going to test the equipment next week.
 I'll contact you to tell the results we reach.

 Thanks again

 Have an excelent day

 Patricia

Debra Jacobson (formerly Kramer)