Printech Archive
Re: Screen Reclamation Waste Water Recovery

From: Matt Kaarlela (mattk@piatexas.org)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 11:17:48 CDT

Debra,

Try Texas Screen Process Supply at (800) 366-1776. The person I used was
Joe Garcia and if he is still there, I'd ask for him first. The suspended
solids is a pretty easy fix. The BOD issue may be harder and often requires
a holding tank and aerator as part of the solution. Hope it helps.

Matt Kaarlela
PIA-Texas