Printech Archive
Ink Roller Settings

From: Ronald C. Valdehueza (ronald1@cdo.philcom.com.ph)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 21:09:55 CDT

What is best specifications of my Solna 125 Rollers like ink transfer
rollers and ink form rollers, espcially rubbers speciifcations to avoid
ink wastage, and what is the best chemical to wash the rollers after
printing other than kerosene. Considering of course the economic factor
and the availability here in our country.

Ronald C. Valdehueza
PowerCode Printing Press and Computer Services
Capistrano corner Yacapin Streets
Cagayan de Oro City
Philippines
Tel. No. : (08822) 723255