Printech Archive
Re: Non haz solvents

From: Jeffrey Matusow (matusow@usa.net)
Date: Thu Jun 24 1999 - 16:10:43 CDT

Brigette,
Have you looked into capturing and re-using your solvent? You can even
distill it. By doing so you will greatly reduce your solvent purchases
therefor you wont have to report as many lbs. of VOC's. Centrifuge equipment
is available to remove solvent from rags and wash-up cloths. Distillation
equipment is available to purify the solvent for re-use. This equipment is
designed for mid size and large printers.
Please contact your local PRINTERS' SERVICE office for more information or
contact me at 973-589-7800 x 2249.

Thanks
Jeff Matusow