Printech Archive
Re: Non haz solvents

From: Tower Products Inc (tower@enter.net)
Date: Thu Jun 24 1999 - 14:00:42 CDT

----------
> From: Brigette Martin <BMARTIN@gulf-states.com>
> To: printech@great-lakes.net
> Subject: Non haz solvents
> Date: Thursday, June 24, 1999 1:29 PM
>
> Are there any offset printing operations using non hazardous blanket or
roller wash solvents (flash point of 140F or higher)?

> With pending shop towel regulations, we are under the gun to try some non
characteristic hazardous solvents.

> Thanks,
>
> Brigette Martin

Dear Brigette:

Tower Products manufactures several products with flash points over 142 F,
including a high fash point UV Wash and several low VOC washes. You can
contact us for more information at 800.527.8626.

Best Regards,

Rick Principato