Printech Archive
Carbonless Paper

From: Keith West (keith.west@ces.uwex.edu)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 13:06:31 CDT

Does anyone know of any information regarding possible health effects
related to handling and use of carbonless paper? The question comes from an
organization that is using it in a high-speed copier. Some employees have
complained about the "fumes" from the paper.

I have searched as much of the literature as I can readily locate and have
inquired at a few industry sources, but have not come up with anything yet.