Printech Archive
Re: Use of acetone in reformulated products

From: Joann Cortese (CORTESE@sartomer.com)
Date: Tue May 25 1999 - 09:57:25 CDT

In the spirit of Responsible Care®..... the user should evaluate the impacts
in their particular situation. The use of acetone does not automatically
mean hazardous waste is generated, and if it is, the user needs to take
those regulatory implications into consideration. What is needed is
knowledgeable, responsible users, not increased regulatory roles.

© PNEAC